Homestead High School Landing Page
Registration for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
FIRST TIME USERS - REGISTER & CREATE AN ACCOUNT
ONLY for FIRST TIME registrations of ANY student for sports at Homestead High School
- Fill out the fields to create a new account.
- Confirm your email address.
- Register your child/ren for an activity.
RETURNING USERS - LOGIN & SIGN-UP
If you have PREVIOUSLY registered ANY student for sports at Homestead High School
Quick Start Guide for Parents: Click Here
*please note, when registering online; an online payment will be needed to complete registration.
All Required forms to successfully complete online athletic registration include the following:
- Read and Sign the WIAA High School Athletic Eligibility Information Bulletin/Signs and Symptoms of Concussion
- Complete Athletic/Activities Registration Form
- Read and Sign the Athletic/Activities Code of Conduct
- Complete and upload the WIAA Physical Card (Doctor's signature required) or Alternate Year Physical Card.
- Submit Payment in full of $135.00.
For students participating in a 2nd or 3rd sport of the same school year:
- Log in to your online account with your User Name and Password
- Select the sport/activity you want to register for
- Submit Payment in full of $135.00
ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE START DATE OF THE SELECTED SPORT TO ASSURE ELIGIBILITY TO TRYOUT OR PRACTICE ON THE FIRST DAY.
2022-2023 WIAA PHYSICAL CARDS
Download WIAA Alternate Physical Card
ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN WILL NEED TO HAVE AN UPDATED WIAA PHYSICAL FORM ON FILE WITH A DOCTOR'S SIGNATURE AND AN EXAM DATED ON OR AFTER APRIL 1, 2021. THIS FORM WILL BE NEEDED TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS AT HOMESTEAD HIGH SCHOOL.
Returning 10th-12th graders with physicals on file dated on or after April 1, 2021 have what is considered to be a current physical. The appropriate WIAA physical card for a student with a current physical is the “Alternate Year” physical card. Students who do not have a current physical on file will need to complete the “WIAA Physical Form.”
When a student registers for their first sport of the school year, the appropriate WIAA physical card must be uploaded with their online registration or may be submitted to the Athletic Office. If the correct form is not submitted with the online Athletic Registration, the student will not be allowed to practice.
Please contact Julie Burke in the the Athletic Office with questions that pertain to the physical or registration.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 262-238-5677